Save $300CAD per couple with Royal Irish Tours*
All-in Price: $3,899CAD*
Savings: $150CAD per person
*Valid on any 2021 or 2022 departure. Based on double occupancy.
Photo: Enjoy luxury hotel & castle stays throughout your tour
Features & Benefits:
- Transportation throughout by luxury touring coach
- Services of an experienced driver & local touring guide
- 10-Nights accommodation in superior first-class hotels
- 10-Full Irish breakfasts in hotels
- 5-table d’hôte evening meals
- Farewell dinner & entertainment in Dublin
- Signature dinner at an award-winning, stylish Belfast restaurant
- Admissions to: Parke’s Castle, Cliffs of Moher & Atlantic Edge Exhibition, Dunbrody Famine Ship, Powerscourt House, Titanic Belfast, Giant's Causeway
- Lunch in a traditional Irish pub
- Tickets for Shannon Estuary ferry
- Music session at the Marine Bar
- Tour and tasting at the Pearse Lyons Distillery in Dublin
- Baggage handling charges/ porterage included
- Walking tour of Galway with a local guide
- Dine around credit at Ashford Castle Estate
- River cruise along Lough Gill on the Rose of Innisfree
Photo: Map of Manor Royal - Luxury 11-Day Tour itinerary
Manor Royal - Luxury 11-Day Tour
Day 1: Welcome to Ireland
A Cead Mile Failte to the Emerald Isle is extended on arrival Dublin airport by your driver/guide before a short drive takes us to the Man ‘O War traditional Irish pub. Afterwards we travel on to our hotel to relax and unwind before an early dinner.
Day 2: The Giant’s Causeway
This morning we take the marine drive north past the "Green Glens of Antrim" to Ballycastle on the North Antrim Coast and visit the Giant’s Causeway. On our return to Belfast, enjoy a panoramic tour followed by some free time to explore the city, followed by a special evening meal at a local, buzzing, Belfast restaurant.
Photo: Stunning scenery along the Causeway Coastal Route
Day 3: Belfast & Titanic
After breakfast we start the day at the world famous Titanic Belfast. After a leisurely tour we head west towards the lovely town of Enniskillen before arriving at your luxurious castle accommodations for the next two nights.
Day 4: Sligo & Yeats’ Country
Today we visit the Mass Rock and Holy Well at Tobernalt before travelling on to Mullaghmore for views of Donegal Bay. In the afternoon we visit Parke’s Castle on the shores of Lough Gill, where we enjoy a magical cruise aboard "The Rose of Inishfree".
Day 5: Galway & Cong
After breakfast, we make our way to Galway—Europe's City of Culture for 2020—where we have a guided walking tour by a local expert. Next to Cong, location for the classic film The Quiet Man before free time & overnight at the Ashford Castle Estate, staying in the lodge hotel.
Day 6: Cliffs of Moher
We drive along the southern shores of Galway Bay via Ballyvaughan before traversing the Burren region of Clare. We view the mighty Cliffs of Moher that stretch for over 8 km above the Atlantic Ocean before heading to Killarney, home for next two nights.
Day 7: Ring of Kerry
A leisurely tour around the Iveragh Peninsula reputed to be the most scenic 100-mile drive in Europe. Travel via Killorglin, Cahirciveen, Waterville on Ballinskelligs Bay and the quaint village of Sneem. Your evening is free to explore Killarney, always buzzing with events and festivals year round.
Day 8: Cork & Blarney
Leaving Killarney for Waterford we travel over the Kerry Mountains to the village of Blarney, home of the famous castle and stone. Enjoy a panoramic tour of Cork City including a stop in the English Market. This afternoon, a live music session at the Marine Bar.
Photo: Enjoy a visit to the famous Blarney Castle & Gardens
Day 9: Wexford & Kildare
This morning we head towards the south-east county of Wexford. In New Ross you will follow in the footsteps of a group of Famine emigrants as you board a replica of the sailing vessel Dunbrody at the quayside. This afternoon, a visit to Powerscourt House—voted one of the Top Ten Houses and Mansions Worldwide. Free time this afternoon to relax & unwind at your 5* hotel.
Day 10: Dublin & Entertainment Evening
A guided panoramic tour of Dublin’s famous streets, squares, magnificent buildings and beautiful public parks. Next, a visit to the Pearse Lyons Distillery for a tasting and tour. This afternoon is free for shopping or exploring Dublin on your own. Tonight, dinner and Irish music at the famous Johnnie Fox's.
Day 11: Depart for Canada
Your tour ends after a final hearty Irish breakfast in your hotel & a transfer back to Dublin Airport. Additionally, further arrangements can be made for trip extensions or additional touring.
- Hotel stays are all 4 and 5 star level
- Culloden Hotel & Spa, Belfast - 5*, 2 nights
- Kilronan Castle, Roscommon - 4*, 2 nights
- The Loge at Ashford Estate - 4*, 1 night
- The Dunloe Hotel & Gardens, 5*, 2 nights
- Granville Hotel, 4*, 1 night
- The K Club, 5*, 2 nights