Interlaken – Learn to Ski
The “Learn to Ski” package is the perfect opportunity to experience the famous winter sport in one of the most exciting ski areas of Switzerland. Enjoy your first skiing lesson with the advantage that your ski equipment is ready for you on spot with organized transfers to the ski region. After the first rides on the slopes you can chose between a second day skiing or alternatively a snowshoe and sledding adventure. If you had enough of snow and fun, you can go shopping in Interlaken or just discover this beautiful town.
- Swiss Transfer Ticket 2nd class border/airport – Interlaken – border/airport
- 3 x overnights stay with breakfast in Interlaken
- 1 x 5 hours ski group lesson including ski pass (Bodmi/Grindelwald – beginners area)
- 1 x 2.5 hours ski lesson (morning or afternoon) including ski pass and choice of free ski time before or after lesson or alternatively 1.5 hours snowshoe tour including guide, snack andequipment, fondue lunch and
- 1 hour sledding trip including guide and equipment
- Hotel pick up and all transfers on the 2nd and 3rd day
- Ski, boot, 5 star jacket and pants, gloves, goggles and helmet hire
Option to extend your learn to ski package or ski pass.
All ski lessons are conducted in groups. Private lessons can be arranged on request. The full day skiing is conducted in a group. The second day includes a private 2½ hour lesson and the option of free skiing in the afternoon.
Rates per Person in Canadian Dollars (CAD )ocode
- Learn to Ski
- 3* Hotel City Oberland or similar
- 4* Hotel Krebs or similar
- Upgrade to 1st Class on all Train Rides
Day 1: Arrival in Interlaken
Arrival in Switzerland and transfer to your hotel in Interlaken. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 2: Interlaken/Skiing
Breakfast at the hotel. This package is aimed at people who have never skied before and want to try the experience. The stress of where to go, how to get there and what to do is removed as you choose what you want to do before you arrive. Hotel pick-up for ski equipment fitting either 16:30 on the day before the lesson or 7:45 on the day of the lesson. Fitting at the shop will take approximately 1 hour. 8:45 depart from Interlaken to Bodmi, Grindelwald (45 minutes). You will receive your ski pass and start with 2.5 hours group ski lesson. After your lunch break (not included, must be paid on spot) you will have another 2.5 hours group ski lesson. At around 16:20 departure to the shop in Interlaken and 17:20 return to your hotel. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 3: Interlaken/Skiing or Snowshoeing and Sledding
Breakfast at the hotel.
Option Ski: 8:30 Hotel pick up to the Shop. 8:45 depart Interlaken to Bodmi/Grindelwald. 2.5 hours private ski lesson. Lunch break (not included, must be paid on spot). Free time for skiing or resting. 16:20 depart to the shop to return the ski equipment and 17:20 return to the hotel. (Alternative afternoon lesson also possible).
Option Snowshoe + Sledding: If you have chosen the snowshoe tour, you will be exploring snowy forests and remote mountain villages, experiencing Switzerland off the beaten track. 10:00 hotel pick up. Depart to Isenflu (20 minutes), Gondola to Sulwald. Snowshoe tour for about 1.5 hours and afterwards fondue lunch. Sled ride down for about 1 hour. Return to hotel in Interlaken at around 16:00. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 4: Departure
Breakfast at your hotel. Option to extend your learn to ski package or ski pass.